A Mastermind Community for Creatives (like you)
- are looking to grow your creative, solopreneur (or small) business
- collect educational resources, PDFs, courses, podcasts, etc but you don't act on them as often as you wish you did and you're at a total information overload
- don't have time to implement the things that'll save you time and you aren't sure what to implement right now in YOUR particular business
- aren't sure if what you're currently working on IS even helping to grow your business, or if you're just spinning your wheels and adding more onto the to do list
- would LOVE to have a Mastermind of creatives who'll keep you in check and who you can safely bounce ideas off of
- have connected with other creatives in a way that makes you crave having that connection daily, rather than only when the occasional conference happens
- are SO READY to have friendships that are deeper than Instagram Follows, Likes & Comments!
We’ve gotchu, boo
Masterminds, Mentorship Calls, Community, Intentional Workshops, easily digestibld and ACTIONABLE (like, right now) Micro Courses, an annual Workcation Retreat and so so much more.
- WORKSHOP: Finding Clients & Building Your Tribe with Kyrsten
- WORKSHOP: Community Wins - Creating a Tribe You Love with Heather Crabtree
- WORKSHOP: How To Stand Out Online So You Get Seen & Get Paid (with Maggie Giele)
- CHALLENGE: Tidying Up Your Workflow to Maximize Client Leads & Bookings
- HOT SEAT: Scaling Your Business & Being Seen with Monica & Vanessa
- BOOK CLUB Spark Notes & Quotes: Tribes by Seth Godin
- November Discussion
- WORKSHOP: Introduction to Colour Psychology with Fiona Humberstone
- WORKSHOP: Branding Yourself for High Paying Clients with The Higgins Creative
- HOT SEAT: Manufacturing to Int'l Clients & Scheduling + Content with Sam & Liz
- BOOK CLUB Spark Notes & Quotes: Brand Brilliance by Fiona Humberstone
- December Discussion
- WORKSHOP: Creating an Online Space that Compels & Connects with Your Ideal Client with Tonic Site Shop
- WORKSHOP: An Experience to Remember with With Grace & Gold
- HOT SEAT: Relationship Branding/Marketing + Product-Based Business with Kristin & Tahmi
- January Discussion
- BOOK CLUB Spark Notes & Quotes: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Strategist, Mentor, CEO
About the instructor
Kyrsten is a serial entrepreneur who's created multiple businesses that have grossed $30,000+ within their first 6-8 months.
She's the co-owner of Copper Kettle Co, a 2-year-old brand strategy and design company that went from zero to $ alongside her techie husband, Kelly, and they work with Creative Entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level through launching, branding or scaling.
Kyrsten has three kids under 4; a deep passion for community over competition; a minimalist, frugal and digital nomad lifestyle; and the drive to help creative people to pursue their passions. She's also an over-user of exclamation marks and bubble tea addict.