The creative launch summit is a 4-day virtual event during which over 40 expert creative business strategists and marketing specialists are going to share their insights about how to systematize your business so that you can take your life back and create what you're most passionate about!
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar." - Helen Keller
Your business flourishes when YOU are flourishing. Over the next four days, we'll walk you through the four stages of laying your business's foundation, creating hype and energy around what you do BEST and ways to skyrocket your finances in 2018.
BONUS: you know that unicorn email list that everyone says you should have but never holds your hand through? We'll hold your hand, boo. Grab your shovel - on day 4, we're digging DEEP into email marketing and setting up your first (or fleshing out your already established) email list. It's going down, yo.
The Creative Launch Summit is bringing you some of the biggest names in the creative industry to talk to you about strategizing, systemizing and implementing.
Are you ready to breathe life into your business?
- Building Your Business in 8 Simple Steps with Think Creative Collective
- Balancing the Chaos: Running a Business is Hard with Schrage Photography
- The Year-Long Roadmap: Money & Accountability with Imperfect Concepts
- Ditch Your Ideal Client Avatar (& Do this instead!) with Jaclyn Mellone
- Brand Style: Launching a Biz You're Proud to Share with Tabitha Emma
- Design & Create Your Visual Content With The Elegant Brand
- Less Followers, More Fans: Branding with Purpose with Breezy Camper
- Tips to Growing Your Business While Maintaining a 9-5 with Terri Baskin
- Beginners Guide to Negotiation & Contracts with Bonnie Aunchmann
- Social Media: Go from Consuming it to Working it with Nash Franks Creative
- How to Pivot Your Business Based on Your Life with Jennifer Kaiser
- Client Drama Happens, but Here's How to Prevent It with The Contract Shop
- 5 Tweaks to Launch a Website that Converts with Dream Board Digital
- Why You Should Consider & Choose a Showit Site with Digital Grace Design
- How to Maximize a Small Portfolio with Penguin Designing
- Optimizing Growth in Year One with Hope Taylor
- How To Create a Launch Plan that Generates Buzz with the Bloguettes
- Project Planning 101 with Yasmine Kashefi
- Start Your Sales Funnel without the Heavy Platforms with The Simplified Academy
- Authentic Growth & Influencer Marketing with Planoly
- Why Relationships are Key to Launching a Product/Service with Cindy Maka
- Building a Foundation for Collaborations & Partnerships with The Look & the Feel
- How to Guest Post Effectively to Increase Traffic & Authority with Mariah Magazine
- How Your Pre-launch Can Make or Break Your Success with Bosscation
- Crafting High Traffic, High Conversion Blog Posts with Cinnamon Wolfe
- 7 Copywriting Elements of a Successful Sales Page with Verity & Co
- How to Write a Personality-Packed Sales Page with Theresa Delaney, LLC
- Pitch Like a Pro: How to Get Published with Belong Magazine
- How to Rock Facebook LIVE Consistently with Unashamed Imaging
- The Beginner's Guide to Launching a Product Line with Paperfinch Design
- How to Launch Your Creative Product with Crowdfunding with Crowd Velocity
- How to Use Video to Boost Visibility with Honeybook
- Embracing the Money Mindset (So You can Get Paid, Happily) with Tonya Rineer
- Setting Attainable but Scary Goals with Designs by Danait
- Making Money (Even if Your Fam Doesn't Depend on it) with Jessica Eley
- Plan & Forecast Your Revenue with Evolved Finance
- Easy Pricing for Your Business without #allthefeels with The Higgins Creative
- Developing Your Sales Style with Wholesale for Creatives
- Simple Pricing Plan with the Modern Solopreneuer.
- How to Package & Price Your Services with Cutting Edge
- Instagramming for Product-Based Businesses with Rosemary Watson
- What to Invest in in the Early Stages of Business with Maggie Giele
- Leveraging Passive Income to Make Money on Autopilot with Salma Sheriff
- How a Podcast Can Grow Your Product- (& Service-) Based Biz with Creative Biz Rebellion
- How to Keep the IRS from Disallowing Deductions with 1st Step Accounting
- Book Keeping: Pricing & Prepping for Financial Growth with Katy Murray Photography
- How to Set Financial Goals for Your Launch with Shanna Skidmore
- Giving Free Value as a Means of Earning Real Income with Bailey Richert
- Turn Strangers into Friends & Clients with Opt Ins with Vanessa Ryan
- Grow Your Email List on Autopilot with Pinterest with Vanessa Kynes, LLC
- How to Overcome the Fear of Selling with Fearless Bosses
- Using FB Ads for Your Email List (Even on a Small Budget) with Vidfluential
- Tips on Creating a Monthly Blog Calendar with Vanessa Hicks Photo
- What Do I Write About? 5 Steps to Content Themes with Lux + Vita
- Blogging Made Way Easier (Even if You Hate it) with Bonnie Bryant Creative
- Systematic Approach to Attracting & Nurturing Your Dream Client Relationships with Allie Bjerk
- Designing Emails that Won't End up in the Trash with Rosemary Watson
- Welcome Sequences that Keep Your Audience Engaged with Write Solutions
- Nurture/Sales Sequences for Product-Based Biz with the Product Boss
- Generating Quality Leads Using Quizzes with Kayla Hollatz
- Creating an Automated + Segmented Email Powerhouse with Cathy Olson
Strategist, Mentor, CEO
About the instructor
Kyrsten is a serial entrepreneur who's created multiple businesses that have grossed $30,000+ within their first 6-8 months.
She's the co-owner of Copper Kettle Co, a 2-year-old brand strategy and design company that went from zero to $ alongside her techie husband, Kelly, and they work with Creative Entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level through launching, branding or scaling.
Kyrsten has three kids under 4; a deep passion for community over competition; a minimalist, frugal and digital nomad lifestyle; and the drive to help creative people to pursue their passions. She's also an over-user of exclamation marks and bubble tea addict.