The creative brand summit is a 4-day virtual event during which almost 40 expert creative brand and marketing specialists are going to share their insights about how to craft a truly unique, authentic and connecting creative brand.
"your brand is a story, a set of emotions and expectations" - Set Godin
Your brand is more than just the visuals - the logo, the palette, the mood board.
It's the story you surround your clients with. It's the connection you make that's more than a sales transaction. It's the mission, the movement, the meaning behind your business. Your Why.
The Creative Brand Summit is bringing you some of the biggest names in the creative industry to talk to you about crafting your own signature brand. We're ditching trends and digging deep. Are you ready to truly bring your business to life?
- A DIY Guide to Branding Yourself with Sara Elle
- Being You in a World of Jacks with Brandilynn Aines
- Defining Your Business Niche with Katie Dessin
- How to Transform "That Thing You Do" into a Brand with Package & Thrive
- Branding Yourself for High Paying Clients with The Higgins Creative
- 5 Elements of an Authentic Brand by Jaclyn Mellone
- 5 Steps to Becoming Your Designer's Dream with Alyssa Joy & Co
- Consistency is Key: 4 Steps to a Consistent Brand with Legacy Loft
- Introduction to Colour Psychology with Fiona Humberstone
- How Patterns can Make an Impact on Your Brand by Pace Creative Design
- Finding Your Brand's Font Personality by Breezy Camper
- Brand Identity & Client Experience with Dubsado
- The Importance of Owning Your Brand Mission with Devan Danielle
- Community Wins: Building a Tribe You Love with Heather Crabtree
- Telling Your Story through Brand Photography with Char Co
- 10 Things You NEED to Do to get the Most Out of Your Branding Photoshoot with Anna Gordon
- Style & Snap! A DIY Guide to Creating Photos that Reprenet Your Brand with TwigyPosts
- Brand Video: The Secret Game Changer with Charuk Studios
- Connect Your Brand's Voice & Visuals in 10 Simple Steps with The Look & Feel
- Instagramming Like a Magazine with Rosemary Watson
- Digital Networking via Social Media with Bella Maven Consulting
- How to Turn Your Instagram Followers into Paying Customers with KRose Marketing
- How to Use Your Website as Your #1 Business Tool with August & White
- Creating an Online Space that Compels & Connects with Your Ideal Client with Tonic Site Shop
- An Experience to Remember with With Grace & Gold
- Creating Your Website with Purpose & Strategy with Penguin Designing
- How to Write a Compelling Brand Voice with Verity & Co
- An 8-Step Plan for Writing Your Site that Maintains Your Voice with Ashlyn Writes
- Crafting Your Killer About Page with Maria Carras Creative
- Crafting Services Page for Maximum UX & Branding with The Hive & Co
- 4 Easy Tweaks to Convert Site Visitors into Paying Clients with The Paige Studio
- Building a Website that Books: Using SEO to Drive Inquiries with Davey & Krista
- Stop Sending Boring Emails that No One Wants to Read with Bonnie Bryant Creative
- Being in the Business of Serving with Ike & Tash
- Building Meaningful Business Relationships with Monique Melton
- Getting Involved & Networking Locally with Twila & Co
- How to Get the Law to Compliment Your Brand with Kasia Szczerbinski
- What Freedom Looks Like: How & Why I Built My Team with Elizabeth Pampalone
- Diversifying Your Offerings: How to Build a Brand with Multiple Revenue Streams with Kat Schmoyer
- Creating a Strong Brand through Everyday Tasks with Nimbi Creative
- The Secret to a Fulfilling & Successful Business with Chanti Zakariasen
- Self-Care for Better Branding with Nox & Quills Creative
- Slow Down to Become More Present in Your Brand with Mohawk Momma Studio
Strategist, Mentor, CEO
About the instructor
Kyrsten is a serial entrepreneur who's created multiple businesses that have grossed $30,000+ within their first 6-8 months.
She's the co-owner of Copper Kettle Co, a 2-year-old brand strategy and design company that went from zero to $ alongside her techie husband, Kelly, and they work with Creative Entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level through launching, branding or scaling.
Kyrsten has three kids under 4; a deep passion for community over competition; a minimalist, frugal and digital nomad lifestyle; and the drive to help creative people to pursue their passions. She's also an over-user of exclamation marks and bubble tea addict.